Jul 24, 2011

Withdrawal Proof Of My 5USD No Deposit Bonus Profit

FBS gave me a nice FOREX no deposit bonus and I've made 73,57 USD withdrawable profit only from that bonus. I can only say that this was the best experience with trading only bonus money. 5USD is not much, some other companies will give you 100$ or even 200$ but the trading terms are just horrible. They give you 200$ bonus, but you need to make 1000$ profit to withdraw only 20$ from that LOL are they kidding us ? But FBS is not like that, they give you 5$ bonus and every profit is withdrawable, they will only cut a fee of 2$ on your first withdrawal request... So guys, register to FBS micro account and I bet you'll enjoy trading with this broker, the instant execution is great, no re-quests or off-quotes and even the spreads are great and fixed 2pips for the majors.

Here is the withdrawal proof of my first FBS withdrawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment